Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bio

Kim Russell


For everyone reading this blog, here is a little something about me:


Photo by: Sharon Russell


My name is Kim Russell. I am seventeen years old, born April 19, 1989, and currently live in Bend, Oregon. I am kind of a senior in high school, kind of a freshman in college. I have been homeschooled since the eighth grade and am currently taking my senior year classes at Central Oregon Community College here in town. Next year, I will be attending University of Portland, in Portland Oregon, as a freshman with an interest in engineering, nursing, and of course kayaking. :)

Boating wise, my sister Christina, and I started kayaking at the same time. After living in Texas for twelve years, our family moved to Oregon in the summer of 2001. We attended Otter Bar Kayak School in Northern California maybe three weeks after we moved to Oregon, and have been hooked ever since. Got to love the people, the lifestyle, the culture and the smiles :) Currently, I paddle a Liquidlogic Pocket Rocket and a Liquidlogic Huck.

In my spare time, I also love to rock climb, trail run, slack-line, mountain bike, and ski race. There is nothing like getting first tracks on a big powder day either! Mwuahahaha. (although, this winter does not look overly promising for these days at the moment.) Frisbee is good times too, until you hit something you usually shouldn’t (read: cars). oops. Speaking of cars….driving cars, tuning cars, sliding cars, racing cars…good stuff! Basically, anything outdoors is a good time! J

“I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and looks like I’m all out of bubble gum!”

Hope to see you all out on the river!

Kim Russell

A.K.A. Kiddo

PS-Normally have brown hair, but it's sometimes blonde or pink ;)

No comments: