Friday, December 15, 2006

SNOW BOATING ANYONE?!

By: Christina Russell

What do you do when you get a crapload of snow at home...and there are ice flows on pretty much every river? SNOW BOAT! :) My sister went up to the mountain and welp....I went snow boating! (When you dont have a season pass to the mountain...you have to resort to other ways of entertaining yourself.) (I am easily amused so this helps!

There is a prime hill for sledding directly in front of our house and so I took my brand new Vision 44 out for a ride....WAY TOO MUCH FUN! :) I wanted to be towed behind the car in the snow but the plow already came by this morning ....being towed on the asphalt would have been a wee bit hard on the boat....
My dog Pepper loves the snow :) She managed to get wacked by my boat "mid-spin" several times....pobrecita!






spppiiinnnniiinnnngggggg.......


----Boating in this lake would have happened if it wasn't filled to the brim with reclaimed sewage water...right....




Tomorrow my sister and I are heading to some awesome waves known as "Clover" on the McKenzie River....it might be snowing but eh, could be worse :) Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do!

Stay tuned for photos and video from Clover!!! Happy Paddling!

No comments: