Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Following the Rivers...Oregon...to Colorado



Before leaving oregon, I got the chance to run some great classic rivers and playspots, Rogue, Deshutes, Clackamas, Farmlands, Brentinsbush, North Santiam,and many more. It was a great year meeting new boating friends! (christina, kim, geoff, drew, lana...many more). The aqua green water, and lush trees, and NW boaters made every river in Oregon a breath taking experience. This past week, I have been moving from lush Oregon to dry Colorado. Yeah, not the best time to leave Oregon, with the rivers filled to the brims, but the colorado snow is sweet.
Top photo is at Area 51 outside of Bend, OR, and the other one is Izzy my dog posing at the white salmon river. Next post, I would love to share my welcome back to... Colorado (Kayaking Pine Creek at 9:00 am, running the shuttle at 11:00 a.m., and skiing the wonderful dry powder of colorado at 2:00 p.m., just in time for happy hour at 5:00 for some ice cool beverages.) Christinia...I know how your feeling...it was -8degrees in Salida, CO a few days ago!

Till Next time,

Lisa Marie
Keep Paddling

No comments: