Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Raven Fork Goods (cont)

So we got Raven Fork twice in a row a few weeks ago and Liquid Logic team members girlfriend was awesome enough to hike in for day two and shoot some SICK photos. All photos by Candace Sanders, paddler: Me!
Above- Two years ago I ran this rapid, Big Boy, and successfully broke my nose which then lead to a surgery and a week recovery. This year I came back with vengeance and I was ready for the hit at the bottom. Hes a soft landing though.
The best sequence of photos that I have seen in a long time. Candace rocked these photos, mad props to her! This is the drop at the top of Mike Tysons, dropping into the ring with a rowdy boxer. So sick.

We got Toxaway a few short days later and I will have photos up of that shortly. Check out the video that Gareth Tate made of this marvelous day on the Raven Fork. Make sure to watch it all the way through so you can hear Gabriels beautiful singing. :-)


See you on the water!

No comments: