Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Brand Spankin New Jefe Chico!



First off, I want to say how impressed I am at the new Jefe Chico. The guys and gals at LL did an amazing job at creating a new seat, new adjustment system, and a new look for the company. Thumbs up to everyone! The first time I sat in the boat, was also the first time I thought I could take a boat out for a paddle WITHOUT any adjustments to the outfitting. I'm impressed!

My Jefe Chico just arrived at Aldercreek and I finally got to adjust the bulkhead which translated to....getting my arm stuck in the bulkhead. ha ha my mom walked in and decided it made a funny pic so here I am, arm stuck in the bulkhead and all. I DID get the larger plastic support installed and I'm adding more foam to what was included.....just in case of a serious impact. I'm crossing my fingers that I wont ever NEED it but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Thanksgiving break is coming up soon so when my sister gets back home, we're stinkin we will road trip to Hood River for the weekend! :) Time to huck it!

Happy Paddling,
Christina

No comments: