Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Secret Spot in Bend



By: Christina Russell
Date: April 11, 2007

If you read Kim's most recent post, you all know we are neck deep in school work...16 credits to be exact. Between my Writing, Nutrition, and two Psych classes, I'm pretty damn busy. But Today, the heavens opened up! WOO HOOO!!!





Kim, Josh, and I headed out to a spot somewhere in Bend (we'll leave it at "somewhere" for now. If you come visit, we'll show ya!) Area 51 is essentially a loop hole. Playboaters left is the sweet spot. On the right, there's a nice rock looking to take some plastic off your boat....so stay left :).


Dealing with the nose plugs...(above)
Photo By: Kim Russell
Floater: Christina Russell

Kim and josh hopped in immediately while I shot some photos...it looked like it was going to rain so I wanted the shots before the agua came!


(above) Photo By: Christina Russell
Paddler: Kimmers


Kimmers throwin down...(Above)
Photo by: josh McKeown
Paddler: Kim Russell


Looking for the fishies...(Above)
Photo by: Christina Russell
Paddler: Kim Russell

After shooting photos for half an hour or so, I HAD to get in. Arg! It just looked so awesome. :) Because I recently lost six pounds...lots of school, stress, and weights, Kim let me borrow her Pocket Rocket...I approve of that boat! AWESOME!


Me pluggin it....(Above)
Paddler: Christina Russell
Photo By: Kim Russell


Landen' the loop...(Above)
Paddler: Christina Russell
Photo by: Kim Russell


Me having some good fun :)
Paddler: Christina Russell
Photo by: Kim Russell (she takes great shots!)


You just wish you had orange shoes :)

No comments: