Saturday, February 06, 2010

Epic Afternoon in the Liquidlogic Biscuit!

If there's one thing I've learned from nursing school...it's DONT WASTE YOUR WEEKEND! Despite a thorougly disappointing weather forcast, Bob's hole on the Clackamas was IN! bob's has a pretty good habit of shifting around due to a loose riverbed but this time, we were all stoked at the feature. Did I mention there were only four of us there?

Sadly, due to the overall lack of playboating in the state of Oregon, the last playboating Josh and I did was in the ocean at Newport...which is a completely different type of playboating- more like "survival playboating". We got lots of sharks on the coast and we routinely see them when we are out paddling around. Not the most comforting but I'll challenge a shark with my whompin' ATX paddle any day!

So...Bob's was good for me to dust off the cobwebs and get back at it! Temps were in the 60's, it was a bluebird day...and following the sesh, we busted a move up to Bagby Hot Springs. Doesn't get much better than that!

The Biscuit 45 was Grrrrreat on Bob's. Not only was it loose and bouncy, but it was comfy as heck :) Thanks for making such a comfy playboat...I never thought the words 'comfy' and 'playboat' would be in the same sentence.

Here are some shots from the day....if you are headin' out there on the weekends, give me a call...I'm a weekend warrior at the moment!









Hope everyone is gettin' out and having fun! Tomorrow, I'm off to run the Upper Wind...woo hoo! Fluffy water!

-Tina

No comments: