Friday, June 05, 2009

Biscuit 45- Out of the Oven and on the River

Hey everyone! Holy pooo! I just got my brand...spankin...new Biscuit 45! YAY! I just took it for it's virgin paddle down Meadowcamp on the Deschutes. I was a bit squirly but I L O V E D it. It's going to take some getting used to as the spin disk and sharp edges were removed. It is super fast on a wave and quick and loose in a hole. Liquidlogic really pulled a great boat out of the hat...er, oven. Nice work!

In a week, I will be taking it for its maiden voyage down the Rogue river for five days...YEAH! Can't wait to see what the wild and scenic section is all about. I'll make sure to get lots of pics and video so you all can enjoy it as well.





Stay tuned for a POV video of Meadowcamp and Lava!

Hasta Pasta,
Christina

No comments: